The pumper carries 4 Breathing Apparatus sets, 2 Gas Suits, 2 Hazmat splash suits, hazardous atmosphere gas detector, Thermal Imaging Camera, Holmatro forcible entry equipment, scene lighting and a variety of other specialist equipment.
The pumper responds to around 500-600 incidents annually including support of surrounding brigades including Warrandyte, Research, Diamond Creek, Plenty and the MFB.
- Heavy Pumper Scania P320 (Mills Tui Build)
- Scania DC9 five cylinder, 9.0 litre, turbo intercooled diesel engine
- Seats 5 crew, 2 in-seat Breathing Apparatus sets
- Pump capacity of 4000 litres per minute
- Water tank capacity 2000 litres plus 200 litres of B class foam